OUT-2 is hiring...2 Senior Designers; Architecture & Interiors
October 01, 2019
WE ARE LOOKING FOR 2 SENIOR DESIGNERS
OUT-2 Design is looking for 02 Senior Designers (Architecture & Interior Design) to join our award-winning team of Architects and Interior Designers in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
As a Senior Designer, you will have proven experience successfully leading a design team to deliver multiple projects from briefing to completion. You must have exceptional creative skills, a passion for design, and the ability to ensure client and business objectives are met in accordance with OUT-2 Design standards and design philosophy.
If you would like to join us, then send your CV and portfolio (in English) now with email subject: “Senior Designer” careers@OUT-2.com
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
- Lead the project team to develop creative and innovative design solutions for a wide range of high-quality projects.
- Develop design concepts in collaboration with senior management and manage the project team to develop documentation for the Design Development, Tender and Construction phases.
- With the support of senior management, manage project planning and direct the workflow of junior team members.
- Train and supervise junior team members to provide good design solutions, adhere to company policies, and continuously improve their knowledge and design skills.
- Liaise with HR and senior management to monitor and review the performance of junior team members.
- Ensure regulatory requirements and OUT-2 Design standards are met throughout the design process.
- Manage and liaise with clients through the design process and delivery cycle.
- Coordinate with other consultants (Structure, MEP…), contractors & third parties for the project progress delivery.
- Represent OUT-2 Design professionally and promote the company’s services at every opportunity.
More details on the Job Description and expectations will be discussed at interview stage.
- For these vacancies, we prefer Vietnamese nationals with the following skills/ attributes:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture/ Interior Design
- 5-8 years’ work experience with at least 3-5 years in an international environment working with international and local clients.
- Knowledge and experience of commercial architecture and interior design; particularly innovative office, education, leisure & hospitality projects.